Tuesday, February 17, 2009

you oughta be in pictures

I have selected you as one of my fabulously dressed friends and want to feature you on the blog. Or maybe you have selected me by accidentally falling upon this blog!

Here’s the concept:
if you’ve seen the book “WHAT I WORE TODAY” you’ll get my jest…



It’s basically a blog that features a new outfit/look, key accessory or hot trend every day….
switch is: it’s all people that ARENT IN MAGAZINES,i.e. its normal people with killer style.

People like you, me , and that girl on the train who’s shoes you’re always checking out.

If you are interested please send me a .jpg of you in a look or awesome outfit.
Or maybe it’s just an awesome bracelet or a scarf that you wore out this weekend and got a jillion compliments on… Whatever!

*Please list all items in picture and where you got them..if you don’t remember make it up – be creative!
These don’t have to be crazy professional photos, let the camera show in the mirror!
*also send a link if you like that people can click to reach you (twitter.facebook.myspace.etc.)

NO PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES PLEASE.

I am trying to get bits and pieces from all the places I live to create a cool online kind of trend-look book.
Please send all photos to: oh.snap.77@gmail.com

looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment